CHICKEN BACON SPINACH CASSEROLE
This recipe is simple, quick, healthy, and keto friendly. When you're looking to make a hot meal for yourself and your family this hits the spot in to time at all. Your family will love it!
- 24 oz of chicken breasts (appx 4-5 pieces)
- 1- 2 tsp MFT Original Seasoning
- 8 slices of bacon ( half to be chopped)
- 1-2 cups fresh spinach
- 1/4 cup Sour Cream
- 1/4 cup Mayo
- 1 tbsp MFT Mustard
- 1 tbsp minced garlic
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp paprika
- 1/4 tsp cayenne
- 1 cup shredded cheddar
- 1/2 cup chopped green onions
- Start by preheating your oven to 450F.
- In a fry pan, cook 8 pieces of bacon to desired crispness and set aside.
- Then use the same fry pan and bacon grease to cook cubed chicken breast. Season the chicken cubes with MFT Original and brown on all sides. (OPTION: Oven bake seasoned chicken breasts and cube when done)
- Meanwhile, lightly grease a 2 qt casserole dish and cover the bottom with the fresh spinach and half of the bacon. Chop the remaining half of bacon for the top of the casserole.
- In a large mixing bowl, add sour cream, mayo, MFT Mustard, minced garlic, MFT Original seasoning, salt, paprika, cayenne, and half of the shredded cheddar. Once the chicken is done and cubed, add to bowl and mix.
- Transfer the mixture into the casserole dish on top of the spinach and bacon. Top with the remaining half of cheddar.
- Bake at 450F for 5-10 minutes or till the cheese is melted and browning. (OPTION: finish by broiling on high for 1 minute)
- Garnish with remaining chopped bacon, green onion and serve.
- Sauce with any MFT Sauce of your choosing. We'd recommend the Ghost Pepper Hot Sauce if you're a heat fan!