This recipe is by far, our simplest, and is the perfect compliment to any grilled meat. There is a total of 4 ingredients and it takes less than 10 minutes to prepare.
- 3-4 cups thinly sliced Cabbage
- OPTION: Use prepared slaw and/or red cabbage
- 1 bunch chopped Cilantro
- 1/2 cup Rice Wine Vinegar
- 1-2 tbsp MFT Original Rub
- Combine all ingredients, mix and serve.
PRO TIPS: Mix 10 minutes before serving and add more slaw as necessary to keep it crunchy. The cabbage breaks down quickly from the vinegar and it tends to become quite spicy after a few hours so eating shortly after mixing is best.
OPTIONS: Add toasted garlic or red onions for more flavor.