If you've got a smoker at home this is a great and simple recipe for pulled pork shoulder.
- 8-10 lb pork shoulder
- 4 - 6 tbsp MFT Original Seasoning
- MFT BBQ Sauce of choice
- Coat entire shoulder in MFT Original rub and rest at room temperature for 2-3 hours.
- Prepare Smoker Grill at a holding temp of 180°F.
- Smoke uncovered, fat side up for 12-18 hours.
- Increase to 275°F for last 2 hours or until internal temp of 190°F.
- Remove from smoker, cover with foil and let rest for 20-40 mins.
- Pull shoulder into small chunks or shreds, remove any fatty clusters or tough areas.
- Glaze with MFT BBQ Sauce and use for a variety of dishes.