MFT SLOPPY JOES
Sloppys Joe's are a no brainer, especially if you've got some kiddos in the house. This recipe is simple and easy to whip up for dinner on a busy night and is a family favorite at MFT. Maybe we should call the Sloppy Scotty's instead of Sloppy Joes ;) Enjoy!
- 1lb lean ground meat
- Salt (to taste, about 1/4 tsp)
- 1 tsp MFT All-Purpose Seasoning
- 1/4 tsp Cayenne Pepper
- 1 tbsp MFT Mustard
- 1/3 c MFT Ketchup
- 1/3 c MFT Blackberry Boom
- 1/3 c MFT Peach Habanero
- Season meat with salt, Cayenne Pepper & MFT All-Purpose Seasoning (Option: try with the MFT Coffee Blend)
- Brown the meat
- Add MFT Sauces
- Cook until sauce is heated. Serve with or without hamburger buns
COOK TIME: 20 mins SERVES: 4
This recipe would pair great with our Cilantro Slaw - check it out here!